We just returned from an ultrasound at MGH where we were told the baby is still in Breech position, with the head in the middle of my belly between my breasts, back on the left side, bum on the pelvic bone and feet and arms along the right side. That explains why I feel sudden sharp pains down there, almost like a foot can come out, its because the foot IS down there.
So now we wait. I will return to my OB on Monday, March 22 for my weekly appointment. At that appointment, she’s going to recommend we schedule the elective C-Section at 39 weeks and hope the baby changes position and we go into labor on our own. Should we go into labor before the scheduled date, they’ll check via either an ultrasound or depending on how much I’ve dialated they can feel if it’s the head or the bum. From there they’ll decide if we have an emergency C-Section or deliver vaginally. I dread a C-Section!