34 weeks and 5 days – update on baby’s position.

I just returned from my OB appointment.

My Dr. said she couldn’t confirm it was either breech or face down based on the heartbeat or by feeling it, so I have an ultrasound on Thursday to see.

Her recommendation was that if the baby was breech then, we schedule a c-section for 39 weeks but hope the baby moves head down and I go into natural birth.

Her professional opinion is that she is not a huge fan of trying to move the baby via version. She feels more than 50% don’t move and it can cause a lot of pain and stress on the baby.

So now we wait and see.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s