- The gender was a surprise – we chose not to find out.
- I labored for 24 hours at home in my chair – in a load of pain. I remember the hospital saying “don’t come in, we’ll send you home“!
- Nils ordered a Pupu Platter from the local Chinese takeaway and proceeded to eat chicken wings from the bone in front of me as I gagged and came so close to throwing up – torture, I tell you!! 🙂
- I had a second epidural as the first one didn’t work.
- The Dr. came in and told me I was ready to push. First thing I did was throw up as I was nervous.
- When the baby’s head was crowning, the Dr. asked if I wanted to touch the baby’s head – but I replied -“don’t I have to wash my hands first!” LOL
January 27, 2008 4:52 pm
7.6 pounds and 21.5 inches long